I'm using Mandrake 7.1 which I downloaded and burned to CD.
In the graphical configuration. It gets to the Setup Filesystems and I get
an error:

An error occurred
An error has ocurred -  no valid devices were found on which to create new
filesystems. Please check your hardware for the cause of the problem.

I previously installed on the exact same system, but with a different HD.
I'm now trying to do this on a 20 GB Fujitsu. The drive is fine. I just
wiped NT off of it. My MB supports the full capacity of the drive as well.
When I previuosly installed it was on a 2 GB hard drive.

Is there a problem installing with a larger capacity  drive???
The 20 GB has no partitions on it. I wiped them all with Dos6.22 Fdisk
before I started.

Jim