On Mon, 18 Sep 2000, you wrote:

> Maybe my newbieness is really showig here but I was checking out the other
> desktops last night and after I check out Enlightenment I checked out Gnome.
> I got the Gnome task bar and file manager and etc. but it had Enlightenment
> window borders and desktop menus.  Did something get screwed up or is this
> how things work?

Gnome is a desktop environment, not a window manager. When you started gnome
you probably had it configured to use enlightenment as the wm. You can choose
which wm you want to use in gnome by clicking on the toolbox on the panel. One
of the options is window manager, there should be everal in there to choose
from.

 --
Alex
(Go easy on me, I'm a COBOL programmer in real life)