Alan Shoemaker wrote:

> Rodrigo Villela LAB17 wrote:
>
>> I almost giving up. I'll buy an USR 56K.....But ISA or PCI ? Any sugestions ?
>>

> [snip]
>
> Rodrigo....external!!!!
>
> Alan

yeah...what Alan said. An external or ISA...if you decided to go with an
internal check the HCL on the Mandrake site to see if the modem you want
to get is on that list. If it is, then buy it!

check the HCL = Hardware Compatability List

it list all the hardware that is supported by Linux Mandrake. Makes the
job SO much easier.

--
Mark
**  =/\=  No Penguins were harmed       | ICQ#27816299