Netscape has some nasty memory leaks especially for people who use forms a
lot (web mail) and on systems without enough memory it can, and often does
flood all avail memory until the box crashes. Limit the amount of memory
it can use to something like 32M and it'll run just as well as normal and
when it crashes it'll just kill itself rather than messing the rest of the
system up. Upgrading to the msot recent version reduces the crashes
experienced but it's still annoying. Luckily Mozilla is doing much better
in that area. :)

*^*^*^*
Was it a dream where you see yourself standing in sort of sungod robes
 on a pyramid with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little
pickles at you? -- Real Genius