The HP DeskJet 930 C is fully supported by LinuxMandrake 7.2. The
classification "Partially" was done on www.linuxprinting.org before an
excellent new driver for most colour ink jets came out (GIMP-Print,
http://gimp-print.sourceforge.net). Now it probably works much better
than before. to install simply chooses the printer from the menues in
printerdrake or KUPS. To print use qtcups <file name> or xpp <file name>
and then you will have a lot of options to do the printing job in
different qualities.

Note: Not all models could be tested by the authors, so there is no
warrenty whether the 930C prints really well.

   Till