Well...I don't know what you're doing wrong. Can you tell me what exactly
it is you're doing to get this back up done? What I mean is what are the
commands and arguments you're using to do the backup?

I've written some shell scripts that I use to automate this kind of a
process, but I can't tell you what you're doing wrong unless you can tell
me what it is that you're doing.

--
Mark
**  =/\=  No Penguins were harmed       | ICQ#27816299