I tried switchdesk before I sent the email, it gave me the options of
enlightenment or FVWM.  I figured it out though by hunting around in the
/usr/X11R6/bin directory where I found that the .bin is called wmaker
and lo and behold if it didn't work.  Thanks for getting back to me so
fast Mark.  I really appreciate it.

Abe