Hi

I've had a similar problem using Netscape 4.7x on Windows on more than one occasion.
With me, though, it was Sent messages constantly re-appearing in the Unsent folder,
causing errors. The first time I managed to clear it by emptying my Trash folder - I
had thousands of messages in it, going back months.

The next time it happened this cure didn't work, and I had to resort to editing the
actual files that contained the stored messages. Can't remember the name of the files
but I can look them up if you need them.

Hope this helps.

Lance Dow