One more thing...
What are your system specs?
i.e. Linux version, hardware specs, and the type of file you are working with
like a binary, source, RPM.

-Al

"^xTc` Annonymous" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Sorry for not responding so quickly.I don't remember getting Anthoney's
suggestion and or link...But here are the error log :p.HOpe you accept txt
attchments.These logs are of a few things I tried to install.I am pretty
much new to Linux so I am dumbfounded. HOpe ya can help :)

                                        Thanks

http://home.netscape.com/webmail