dear newbies;

i have 128mb sdram running on my system. My bios, windows and benchmark
programs detect it as 128mb too. but under linux mandrake 7.0 i see it as
64mb. I made a little search and learnt that ive to add line
"append="mem=128M"" at the end of my lilo.conf file but it didnt work too,
at least i think so, because my linux system resource meter still shows it
as 64mb. If my config were succesfull it would show 128mb, right?
im a little bit confused about this, pls help. tnx all!