Well it kind of depends.  OpenGL is a graphics library and I seriously
doubt that there is an OpenGL rpm on your system.  Try rpm -qa | grep
opengl.  The missing OpenGL support that the game is refering has to do
with your graphics card drivers.  So the question becomes what kind of
graphics card are you using and does it support OpenGL.  A OpenGL rpm
would be something developers would use in order to create graphic
images, etc.

Larry

--
Larry Hignight          Descent 3 Beta Tester          Caldera Linux 2.4
  5:10pm  up 2 days, 21:06,  4 users,  load average: 0.01, 0.12, 0.08