Don't you just love fs support by MS?!

Well, I can't see any reason for not wanting to flash the bios,
especially, if it will add something as convenient as a bootable
cd-rom.  Short of that maybe you can get a hold of a partition magic
floppy?  If you have another Linux machine maybe you could make a
bootable floppy disk with the Linux version fdisk?

Larry

--
Larry Hignight          Descent 3 Beta Tester          Caldera Linux 2.4
  7:00pm  up 2 days, 22:56,  4 users,  load average: 0.10, 0.05, 0.01