I have no trouble groking my email and I'm sure I probably receive at
least as much as you do along with all the work I actually have to
do. Besides as I said about 30 messages ago the thread would have died
long ago if people stopped telling others to kill it. If nobody responds
then the thread dies of disinterest. If enough people are interested in a
thread to keep it alive then it is worth having. If it annoys you then
simply ignore it.

I do pity anyone who has to pay for email though. That is just cruel
punishment. I can't imagine being on any mailing lists if I had to pay for
the messages. :)

*^*^*^*
Was it a dream where you see yourself standing in sort of sungod robes
 on a pyramid with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little
pickles at you? -- Real Genius