From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, September 29, 2000 12:06 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Re: Re: OT [newbie] Microsoft and George W. Bush ]

Original Message:
>From: michael <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: Re: OT [newbie] Microsoft and George W. Bush
>Date: 09/29/00 16:10:55
>So run your email through a filter before downloading it? Combine that
>with serious bitching at your phone company for being overpriced.

All this so that people are 'free' to post 200 off-topic messages a
day to the list? So the responsibility falls on the recipient to
control what he gets in his Inbox. What about the responsibility of
posters to stay within the published mandate of the list?

I've spent more time deleting than reading over the last few days.

Lance