Yep, I've tried it. It looks a lot like Outlook, and any outlook lovers will
really like it. I personally like it's multiple identities feature, and it's
got some pretty cool features. It also includes a calender and addressbook. The
bad points? It's still in beta, and extremelly buggy for me. If you click on
the trash icon, the mail part will crash on you. It also sometimes spontanously
deletes email. For those reasons, I don't use it as my main email client, but
more of a "Hey wow look at this" client for the moment.

To sum it up, it has lots of promise, but if you're not on broadband I wouldn't
suggest downloading it just yet.

--
Anthony
http://binaryfusion.net