>  3- Just run "make" and the package will be compiled: I don't know run " make
>  ". Is this a function of Linux or an application? Where this? In the files
>  that it download, there is a "makefile". Is this the file that I should run?
>  As execute files in Linux?

"make" is a utility that interprets the commands in a "makefile" and does a
compile of some code.  Since you've got a makefile, just execute make (from the
commandline) in the directory where it resides.  If that should not work for
some reason, type "make -f makefile_name"  Type "man make" for more
information.

By the way, your English is great!!

>  Another question, which is the procedure to register user Linux?

I haven't got any idea.

Cheers --- Larry