From: "Fernando F." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Jose" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, October 01, 2000 11:54 PM
Subject: Gateway Solo 9300 XL and Mandrake

> Hi
>
> I also have a gateway solo 9300 xl and have the same problem when trying
> to install mandrake. Im also looking for a solution. If i find something
> interesting i will email you. Please do the same with me.
>
> Best regards
>
> Fernando

I just found a newsgroup called comp.os.linux.portable where someone said to
use the monitor LCD 1024x768. I did email this guy and ask him for a bit
more detail. I'm trying to find a news server that lets me post messages and
I will post the message there. From looking at dejanews seems that there is
quite a few people with this laptop in there. In the mean time I'm going to
give it another try to install mandrake. ;)

Jose