Hi,

I am having troubles configuring a "non-standard" network install, and
would like advice on how to best set this up.

Ultimately, I will need three network interfaces installed in my box:

1. d-link pci ehternet adapter - -> Bell HSE ADSL
2. d-link pci ehternet adapter - -> connect to hub to network with windows
laptop
3. Raylink PCMCIA adapter for wireless networking -. connect wireless to
different Windows laptop

I have not been able to get things working automagically from a standard
install, but I wasn't really expecting that to work :)

I have actaully removed the second ethernet card to simplify my life while
trying to get my HSE working, which I have been able to do.

Now, I am going to try and get it all working.

I would appreciate answers to the following questions, and any general
advice:

1. How can I make sure that there are no hardware conflicts?
2. In what order should the hardware be allocated ETH0-ETH2? Can I control
this? How?
3. Is there an easy config tool for PCMCIA services and networking?
4. What troubleshooting tools do I have at my disposal to verify whether a
device (specifically a network card or PCMCIA card) is responding?
5. In what order should I approach this - what should I install and
configure first?

My box is a P300A w. 64MB ram, Mandrake 7.1.

Thanks for any help -

sA
Scott Allan