Gilligan,

It'll work better if you try it this way.

        http://127.0.0.1

You will also have to go out back of where you're living and sacrfice the
heads of three squirrels and the guts of one pumpkin to the Penguin god to
atone for your sins!

--
Mark

/*      I never worry about the to-jams.
 *      Once I've stuck my foot in my mouth
 *      it's already too late...just make sure
 *      you chew them thoroughly before swallowing!
 */
        Registered Linux user #182496
             *   Pine 4.21   *

On Thu, 5 Oct 2000 7:09pm ,gilligan spake passionately in a message: