From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
John Rye
Sent: Saturday, October 07, 2000 4:50 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] Modem Blaster Config

Calvin Milles wrote:

> I have a modem from Creative Labs "Modem Blaster" PCI , the exact model
is
> "Creative Modem Blaster Flash56 PCI DI5630-4 any help configuring it
would
> be greatly appriceated.  I am running Mandrake 7.1 complete on a dual
boot
> system with win98.  When I run harddrake I see a modem listed, but no
info
> for it, when I try and use the config button it dose nothing.

We need more info here Gavin,

Where does Windows say it is?
What IRQ?
What Address?
What Com Port?

Is it a Winmodem? Do you have an HCL device showing when you
look in Windows Control Panel --> System?

Cheers

--
ICQ# 89345394     Mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"The number of UNIX installations has grown to 10, with more expected"