Sorry I explained my problem badly:

I dont need to change the time-zone itself, but its definition file, since
the date when we go to summer time here in Paraguay seems to have changed.

Cheers,

Ron the Frog, on the banks of the Paraguay River.

--

      Perfection is reached, not when there is no longer anything to add,
               but when there is no longer anything to take away.

              ---  http://personales.conexion.com.py/~rolgiati  ---