Is ".asx" a Mac compressed file extension?  Only worked with a month for 6 months at a
job, Can't remember for sure.

highland

-----Original Message-----
From:   Mark Weaver [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Saturday, October 07, 2000 9:06 AM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Re: [newbie] asx?

No idea cause I don't know what program that file came from or what it's
associated with.

--
Mark

/*      I never worry about the to-jams.
 *      Once I've stuck my foot in my mouth
 *      it's already too late...just make sure
 *      you chew them thoroughly before swallowing!
 */
        Registered Linux user #182496
             *   Pine 4.21   *

On Sat, 7 Oct 2000 1:19pm ,Hellmut spake passionately in a message: