Dear Macmillian/Mandrake Support,

I have  DSL High speed Internet access, but am having some trouble
getting it configured for my linux Machine. I'm having quite a few
hurdles to pass. First of all, My Network card does not want to detect.
I tried using ifconfig, and it does not show up, although it detects in
harddrake (Where it gives it the wrong driver)
I think that's my main problem. I downloaded the drivers neccessary for
linux to log into the network, although they are a little rudimentary.
In case you need the information, my network card is a "D-Link DE-528CT
(32-bit PCI Adaptor)"
I hope you can help me out. I'm not necessarily new to linux, I've
played around with REdhat 5.2, but I'm definatley not an expert!
Thank your for your time,

Sincerely,
Paul Figura