Hi. Just wondering if anyone has successfully setup a joystick with a
SoundBlaster Xgamer Live! card? I went to tucows and read some stuff, as well
as a section from the joystick driver? project, but... no go.

Its supported in the kernel, I can do a "insmod joystick" and joystick.o is
found in the /modules section so...what do I need to do to get it up and
running so that my games find it?

Thanks as always! ;-)

--

                                                                       /\