I'm using Mandrake 7.2beta3 and when using the MandrakeUpdate program and
pressing "Update List", I get a message saying "Cannot retrieve the list of
packages to update.  Try with an other mirror."

The mirrors I have listed under Preferences, Source are:
ftp://ftp.wtfo.com/pub/linux/mandrake/updates
ftp://ftp.ciril.fr/pub/linux/mandrake/updates/
ftp://rpmfind.net/linux/Mandrake/updates/

None of these seem to work and pressing the "Update list of mirrors" button
doesn't add any mirrors.

Could someone please give me some mirrors that work, or at least tell me
why the ones already there doesn't?

--
\ Christian A Strømmen /
\ Number1/NumeroUno @ Undernet - Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] /