Netscape v4.75

Question 1: I have had several web pages lately that have caused
Netscape to report that it/something can not fine java40.jar in my
Classpath. It lists the Classpath. Java40.jar is in the directory that
"something" complains about not being able to find. Where is the
configuration file that contains the Classpath and what is it named?

Question 2: On some website I get a question mark displayed instead of
a quote mark. And on some sites, as in The Register for example, the
page lines when displayed over lap. The fonts are not standard text but
appear to be graphics. Any ideas what might be the problem?

--

David Boles
[EMAIL PROTECTED]