I have a Compaq Presario 5726 (unfortunately), and ReiserFS have proved to be the ONLY
partitioning system that is stable enough, and with enough errorcorrection - systems
to make my machine reliable.

The problem is that i somehow loses information about where the harddisk locate some
of its files, I acually lose directories and parts of files in both DOS - partitions
and standard Linux - partitions.

ReiserFS have strong enough errorcorrection to cope with the problem!

I am deeply impressed, recommend it to everybody concerned about loss of data.

Ketil

Denne eposten er sendt ved hjelp av http://www.Organizer.net
- Norges ledende webbaserte kommunikasjonsløsning.