"alan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hi canyou tell me where I can find any information on which modems will work
with linux I have installed at the moment a diamond supraexpress 56i pro v cc
pci modem. regards alan
Alan,
        Keep in mind that the majority of PCI modems (though certainly NOT all) are
software, or winmodems.  You can't ever go wrong with a good external.  I
won't start a mini war by naming brands <g> but most good externals work just
fine.
Mike

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
        -Benjamin Frankilin

http://home.netscape.com/webmail