From: Marcia L Waller [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2000 3:32 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie] password for Netscape mail?

Dear Anyone, It has been a long haul and I am finally on cable internet
with linux mandrake! One person in this newbie group helped me so much
privately to get this going and I certainly appreciate it. I am in a
hurry right now, but I will send info about the steps I had to take to
get my SMC EZ ISA plug and play recognized and then finally actually on
the net using Nestscape I have one problem, yet. My mail. I can send it
out but when I tried to get my new mail Netscape asked for a password and
I never supplied one for that and I do not know how to supply the
password to retrieve my email. I used my passwords for my machine but
they were not accepted. I am sure this has to be simple. If anyone knows
the answer I will appreciate the help. Sincerely, Marcia
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.