Help! I've installed apache-1.3.12-30mdk.i586.rpm and the other compliments
with suexec, common, and perl_mod. I was able to see and use my website up
until I went into DrakConf and Clicked on the "Security Level" and set it to
high. Now my server denies all access to the server even to me when I do
"localhost", or 127.0.0.1! Please help. I have LM7.2beta3 (I had this same
problem with LM7.1 by the way). I also can't save my changes to the "Startup
Services". Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

--Al

http://home.netscape.com/webmail