DOS will not see anything past the 1028 cylinder limit--approximately 7.8GB
(sually rounded by DOS to 8GB). You do not need the "EZ-BIOS" app. to run
properly.

If you are only installing linux, then scrap the DOS utilities, and only use
the installer (I'm assuming Mandrake). Use "expert mode" and when it gets to
the partitioning sections, make the following partitions:

/boot        16MB to 50MB depending on how many versions of Linux or kernels
you plan to run.
swap         (twice your RAM)
/                1GB or 2GB or more
(/usr           1GB or 2GB if you want to--not necessary.)
/home        The rest or sized as you wish.

When the BIOS boots, it will see only the /boot partition and be happy. The
linux kernel will load and see everything.

If you want to dual boot, stick windows in first--it doesn't like living
with another OS, unless the install thinks it's going to be the only one
there. If you want to partition 20GB for windows, and 20GB for linux, use
the MaxBlast diskette, but only install on one partition.. you can delete
and re-allocate the second 20GB of space during the "expert" install of MDK.

--Greg