The nightly builds tend to be even better than the milestones and far
better than the Netscape previews. The build I'm using is as great. It's
progressing so fast now that it's really interesting to watch. Like seeing
a building go up.

*^*^*^*
Have the courage to take your own thoughts seriously, for they will shape
you. -- Albert Einstein