----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark Weaver" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

That's interesting...I've never seen a hamster dance before.

--
Mark

/* I never worry about the to-jams.
 * Once I've stuck my foot in my mouth
 * it's already too late...just make sure
 * you chew them thoroughly before swallowing!
 */
  Registered Linux user #182496
     *   Pine 4.21   *

On Sat, 14 Oct 2000 8:18pm ,Greg Stewart spake passionately in a message:

> That might have been the plug in it wanted (I was using Netscape 6pre3-and
> it complained).
>
> No big deal--I couldn't even hear the music 'cause I don't have a sound
card
> in my linux box., but it won't kill me.
>
> I did save some of the dancing penguin gifs, I think they'll make good
pals
> for the dancing hamsters on a personal webpage. :-)
>
> --Greg

__