Hi John,

The RAM is fine. As a matter of fact I'm getting the same types of errors
on my workstation at work too. It's really very discouraging that the darn
thing just won't compile cleanly.

--
Mark

/*      I never worry about the to-jams.
 *      Once I've stuck my foot in my mouth
 *      it's already too late...just make sure
 *      you chew them thoroughly before swallowing!
 */
        Registered Linux user #182496
             *   Pine 4.21   *

On Wed, 18 Oct 2000 2:34pm ,John Rye spake passionately in a message: