Another good floppy based Router/Firewall/dhcp/dhclient linux server
is the Linux Router Project. It can be run on one floppy or depending
on other services you want to run multiple floppies. I have been
running the EigerStien2BETA image and has proven to be very stable
and no fuss. There are other LRP images available if the word beta
scares you. It and other LRP images can be found at lrp.c0wz.com and
lrp.steinkuehler.net .

I have mine setup to run DHCP, dhclient, dnscache, ipchains and
portsentry.