But, I don't have a SCSI card. That's the whole problem. Whether I press yes
or no, it stalls at that point in the installation.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Weaver [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2000 5:00 AM
To: 'Newbie'
Subject: Re: [newbie] Install problems

Chris,

It sounds to me like the install program is having a hard time with your
SCSI card. You might try running the installation after removing the
card. I have a feeling that it will install just fine after that.

--
Mark

/*      I never worry about the to-jams.
 *      Once I've stuck my foot in my mouth
 *      it's already too late...just make sure
 *      you chew them thoroughly before swallowing!
 */
        Registered Linux user #182496
             *   Pine 4.21   *

On Thu, 19 Oct 2000 1:36pm ,[EMAIL PROTECTED] spake...:

> I have yet another question. Last night, I tried to add Linux MDK 7.1 to
my
> computer. I have a 4gig HD and the first 2gigs are devoted to Winbloze.
The