If I understand your question correctly the user account closes by itself
when they log out of their current session. There isn't anything that you
have to do. The system takes care of that.

--
Mark

/*      I never worry about the to-jams.
 *      Once I've stuck my foot in my mouth
 *      it's already too late...just make sure
 *      you chew them thoroughly before swallowing!
 */
        Registered Linux user #182496
             *   Pine 4.21   *

On Fri, 20 Oct 2000 1:45am ,SoloCDM spake passionately in a message: