Joel B wrote:

> Hey Everyone... I purchased Mandrake Linux 7.1 Deluxe which comes with the
> following CD's:
>
> Installation CD (x86)
> Applications CD (x86)
> 2nd Applications CD (x86)
> Extension CD (x86)
> etc...
>
> After telling Mandrake I have all of the above Cd's it starts installing
> fine until it gets to the 2nd Application CD half way through when I
> encounter the error:
>
> An Error Occured
> Package file: missing header
>
> +-----+
> | OK  |
> +-----+
>
> Why am I getting this error?  I have sucessfully used these cd's on the same
> computer before a hard drive crash (hard drive was replaced) and checked the
> cd for scratches etc.
>
> Any ideas?
> -Joel B

Hi Joel. This is gonna sound really strange, but when I used 7.1, I had the
same problem when I picked (and for the life of me I can't remember which!) one
of the settings:

auto
custom
developer
expert

etc, etc,... Anyways, I finally used developer and expert. This worked fine,
and I didn't get the errors I did before...

Hope this helps!

--

                                                                       /\
                                                                   Dark><Lord