Hey John
Yup that box is enabled. Sure wish I knew what was going on.
Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of John Hendrickx
Sent: Sunday, October 22, 2000 7:10 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [newbie] Unable to get Cable Modem Working

DrakConf -> "Network configuration" button -> "Basic host
information". You enter your network configuration in the second tab,
"Adaptor 1". At the top of the dialog box, there's a Motif style
check box "Enabled". If it's not checked then your network
configuration will work for that session, but not after a reboot. I'm
using Linux-Mandrake 7.0, so things could be different on your
system.

Good luck,
John Hendrickx