-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Peter Chen
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2000 4:19 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie] Problem with ethernet card 3COM 509B

Hi all,

My linux box (mandrake 7.0) is almost set up.  All I need is to
get my ethernet card working.  I have a plug n
play ISA 3COM 509B card.  I can't get this card
to work.  eth0 isn't being initialized no matter
what I do.  Now I'm wondering if I'm using the
right module for my card.  I'm using module
3c509.  Does the 3c509 module not work with the
3c509B card?  Please help!!!  Thanks.