How do you adjust how many lines a program moves down when you move the mouse
wheel? In 7.1, it moved down about one or two lines at a time per "wheel
click". Now in 7.2, it moves down a whole page; and it's driving me insane.
It ignores my requests in Mozilla for only 2 lines even though it's in the
options, and in some of the other programs I use (such as XMMS), there isn't
even an  option of how far down to move per "mouse click". The system default
seems to be one page, but surely there is a way to change that...right?

--
Anthony
http://binaryfusion.net