Hi everybody.

I just installed the latest greatist Mandrake of them all--- 7.2.    However,
there's one problem I am having is that there is no sounds and the aumix is
inoperable.  Harddrake has detected the soundcard but is unable to produce a
midi sound.  Did a sndconfig, it says that it's unsupported at this time.  I
have had sounds in 7.1  but not in this one.  Probably a bug that never got
paid attention.  I have a Cirrus Logic CrystalClear SoundFusion CS4614/22/24.
 Anyone have any suggestion on where to go to get it up and running like it
did in 7.1?

Rob