On Tuesday 31 October 2000 04:22, you wrote:

I just use Adaptec Easy CD Creator.  Just make sure the filesystem under File
is ISO9660.   then go to your iso image file and just double click on it and
it will automatically detect it as an ISO image, it will then ask you a
couple of question, and finally, burn the image on the CD for you.  Very
simple and straightforward if you have the Adaptec Easy CD Creator.