Adrian,

I for one prefer Star Office. What exactly is it about SO that is too much
for you? Abiword is a nice enough app, but unfortunately it's still a beta
app and has a few...um...bugs in it.

--
Mark

Larry is NOT a cucumber...he's a stinkin pickle...
        WITH WARTS!

          registered linux user # 182469
                =/\= PINE 4.21 =/\=

Surprisingly on Tue, 31 Oct 2000 Adrian Smith had this to say!