On Wed, 01 Nov 2000, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Ron,
>     Treat unreliable connections with Stabilant22.

Given that I had the problem on two motherboards, and they went away when I
removed the cache RAM stick, I have been tempted to blame the RAM itself
;-)

But I'll see if I can find Stabilan here in Darkest Paraguay.

Cheers,

 Ron the Frog, on the banks of the Paraguay River.
--
                      Any sufficiently advanced technology
                      is indistinguishable from magic.

              ---  http://personales.conexion.com.py/~rolgiati  ---