Hi All

I'm working with Mandrake 7.1 and KDE and I would like to be able to display
Cyrillic (Russian) web pages in my browser (Netscape or the KDE browser) as
well as install the keyboard drivers so that I can search the web in
Russian.  I tried installing the X1186-cyrillic-fonts (4.0.1 I believe) and
the fonts show up in the directory, but when I try to select them (in
Edit-Preferences-Fonts-Character Set) there is no cyrillic option, and the
fonts do not display in the fonts list.  (I tried just selecting view
character set-Cyrillic but nothing happens)

Also, when I tried selecting Russian as a second default, then the next time
I logged into KDE my fonts were all scrambled, as if it was trying to
display something other then English but could not.  The only way I could
find to fix this was to go back to the default settings.  Note that I still
want English as the base language on my desktop, mainly I just need the
Cyrillic fonts for surfing the web.  Thanks in advance.

Cheryl