-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of nomad creaktop
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2000 4:38 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie] how 2 change 2 command line

OK, I want to do some administrative things that I need to do on command
line, without X running (like sndconfig, etc.) In the installation
(Custom), I selected to boot to X. Is there an easy way to exit X, either
during boot, or afterwards (preferable). I haven't found anything in the
application launcher ...

TIA

creaktop