Actually Larry, my experiences of this past weekend are proof positive
that no existing partition tables are necessary since mine didn't exist
when I reinstalled Mandrake on my hard disk. I still don't have a clear
idea what happened to them in the first place, but they were so badly
corrupted and mangled that diskdrake, partition magic, nor Presizer could
see them. They were gone...along with 3GB of data.

--
Mark

Larry is NOT a cucumber...he's a stinkin pickle...
        WITH WARTS!

          registered linux user # 182469
                =/\= PINE 4.21 =/\=

Surprisingly on Thu, 2 Nov 2000 Larry Marshall had this to say!