On Fri, 03 Nov 2000, Goldenpi wrote:
> 1. Microsoft isn't loseing any money if your selling a product thats const
> hundreds of $ and noone can afford it anyway.

So its all right to steal something you cannot afford, because you would
not have bought it anyway ?

You morals stink.

> 2. Even if it does cosy m$ money, they already have too much.

Remember  that on that reasoning, to all those who have less than you do,
YOU have too much money, and its all right to steal from you.

Let us have your adress, so we can get some poorer people to put in
practice the theory you advocate.

'nuff said,

Ron the Frog, on the banks of the Paraguay River.
 --

            An apple every eight hours will keep three doctors away.

              ---  http://personales.conexion.com.py/~rolgiati  ---