It was Nov 5, 2000, 17:37, when Bill Shirley keyboarded:

>Edit your /etc/rc.d/rc.3/S99local and put at the bottom of it:
># Set the correct IRQ for ttyS2
>echo "Setting IRQ for ttyS2"
>/bin/setserial -v /dev/ttyS2 irq 10

As far as I know, it would be even better to add that to
/etc/rc.d/rc.local. That way it does not matter which runlevel you
boot. rc.3 will only work for runlevel 3 (Network, initial textmode).

Paul

--
Oyster (n.): a person who sprinkles his conversation
with Yiddish expressions.

http://nlpagan.net - ICQ 147208 - Registered Linux User 174403
              -=PINE 4.21 on Linux Mandrake 7.1=-